This tour is not offered in winter 2022/2023!
Visit Alaska to discover the beauty and magic of winter on this Winter Wonders escorted tour!
This unique journey from Fairbanks includes Northern Lights viewing in Alaska’s Interior region and riding the Alaska Railroad south to Anchorage. Get up close to Alaska’s wildlife in the winter season including moose, bison, and more at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. Learn about the Iditarod Sled Dog race from an Iditarod musher during a special kennel visit where you will be surrounded by fabulous four-legged athletes known as sled dogs.
- 7 nights accommodation with baggage handling
- Local and knowledgeable guide throughout tour
- Ground transportation as follows: van transportation for group size 1 to 9 people (driver guide only) or full-size motorcoach transportation for group size 10 to 50 people
- 2 Northern Lights viewing tours (Fairbanks & Healy)
- Fairbanks sightseeing tour including Morris Thompson Cultural Center & Trans Alaska Pipeline
- Alaska Railroad journey from Denali to Anchorage
- Admission to Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Anchorage sightseeing tour
- Admission to Anchorage Museum
- Alyeska tram ticket
- Martin Buser kennel tour
- 7 breakfasts (B), 1 boxed lunch (BL), 1 lunch (L), 1 dinner (D)
- All applicable taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Meals other than those noted, alcoholic beverages, and gratuities.