Welcome Travel Partners! We’re here to assist you and your clients plan the best in Alaska vacations.
Why Work with Alaska Tours?
All Alaska Tours is a team of travel professionals who know Alaska in and out. Our in-depth knowledge of Alaska will make your travel planning easy. We offer a wide range of packages and Alaska experiences. And you can book online! If you do not find exactly what you are looking for, contact us and we will be happy to put together a custom proposal for you.
Browse our Alaska Vacation Tours:
Search the Commissionable to Travel Agents (CTA) inventory by tour code:
Travel Agency Commissions
We pay US and Canada based travel agencies (only) commissions per the following policies:
- We offer a 10% commission when sales contact is initiated by the Travel Agent with all subsequent communication and planning serviced by the Travel Agent
- Travel agency commissions are only granted for US and Canadian travel agencies, with an exception for international Virtuoso advisors.
- Travel agency commissions are paid on packages with the CTA designation in the tour number (i.e. Tour 159CTA), on customized tour packages, as well as pre- and post-night hotels added to tour packages.
- The exceptions (sorry) are non-packaged items including day tours, lodge stays, cruises, transfers, change fees, travel insurance and cancellation fees. Unfortunately we cannot offer commission on these services when they are not included in the package price. We also are unable to pay commission on stand-alone hotel bookings when not booked with a commissionable package, and services that are cancelled due to reasons out of our control such as weather cancellations.
- Commission is processed AFTER travel is completed and cannot be deducted from initial payment.
- Commissions are paid by check 30 days after travel is completed, as cancellations or changes during travel may affect the total commissionable price. For instance, if we issue a refund to clients for a tour that was cancelled due to weather, the total amount refunded will be deducted from the original commissionable rate.
We have designed our vacation packages for the North American traveler in particular. If your clients are from Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Asia or Africa, please contact us and we are happy to refer you to one of our tour operator partners overseas. Our overseas partners are very knowledgeable and will be able to assist with your Alaska vacation planning.
Making Online Reservations
First you will need to set up an account with us. After you submit your account information, your login details will be emailed to you. Then just login and navigate to the top right to “My Account” to log in with your IATA number and password. You can view reservations your agency has made and make new reservations for your clients.
Payments are accepted by client credit card or agency credit card only. We do not accept check payment or payment by bank transfers.
Commission is processed AFTER travel is completed and cannot be deducted from initial payment. Please see our Travel Agency Commission Policy above. For additional booking terms, please review our Terms & Conditions.