Be adventurous and visit Alaska in the Winter season! This 5-day winter journey by bus from Anchorage allows you to get up close to Alaska’s wildlife in the winter including moose and bison during a visit of the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. Learn about the Iditarod Sled Dog race from an Iditarod musher during a special kennel visit prior to the start of the “Last Great Race” where you will be surrounded by fabulous four-legged athletes known as sled dogs before they hit the trail to Nome. The professional guides and drivers are experts on Alaska and live here year round.
- 4 nights hotel accommodation with baggage handling
- Local knowledgeable guide throughout tour
- Transportation in deluxe full size motor coach
- Admission to Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center and Anchorage Museum
- Anchorage sightseeing tour
- Visit to Martin Buser's dog kennel
- Iditarod Musher's Banquet event
- 4 breakfasts (B) and 1 dinner (D)
- All applicable taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Meals other than mentioned, beverages during meals, and gratuity.