Be adventurous and visit Alaska in the Winter season! This 5-day winter journey by bus from Anchorage allows you to get up close to Alaska’s wildlife in the winter including moose and bison during a visit of the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. Learn about the Iditarod Sled Dog race from an Iditarod musher during a special kennel visit prior to the start of the “Last Great Race” where you will be surrounded by fabulous four-legged athletes known as sled dogs before they hit the trail to Nome. The professional guides and drivers are experts on Alaska and live here year round.
*Guaranteed seating if booked by Jan 1, 2022. For bookings placed later, Musher's banquet tickets are on request. There may still be seats available. Please contact us for details.
- 4 nights hotel accommodation with baggage handling
- Local knowledgeable guide throughout tour
- Ground transportation as follows: van transportation for group size 1 to 9 people (driver guide only) or full-size motorcoach transportation for group size 10 - 50
- Admission to Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center and Anchorage Museum
- Anchorage sightseeing tour
- Visit to Martin Buser's dog kennel
- Iditarod Musher's Banquet event *
- 4 breakfasts (B) and 1 dinner (D)
- All applicable taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Meals other than mentioned, beverages during meals, and gratuity. Transfer airport to hotel on day 1.