It might not surprise you to learn that the majority of visitors to Alaska are first-time visitors. Many people want to visit Alaska and have an Alaska trip on their “bucket list,” so we’re popular among those making annual vacation plans.
First-time visitors to Alaska often need a leg up with travel planning due to the significant distances between points in Alaska and the logistical hurdles caused by travel by rail, car, bus, and ferry. Our experienced travel professionals get a LOT of questions, from “when is the best time to visit Alaska?” to “how much can I see in a week-long vacation in Alaska?” to “how much does it cost to visit Alaska?” and even “how do you get to Alaska?”.
Fear not. You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers:
- What are the best times to visit Alaska?
- How far in advance should I plan my Alaska vacation?
- How much time do you have?
- How much does it cost?
- How do you get to Alaska?
- About the weather in Alaska
- Alaska Map and travel distances
- Frequently asked questions about traveling in Alaska
- 5 things I wish I’d known before I visited Alaska
- 10 Alaska Traveler “Tips And Tricks” To Get The Most Out of Your Alaska Vacation
- How to visit and experience Alaska without the crowds