Enjoy Alaska’s best resorts and best winter outdoor activities and travel through spectacular winter scenery on the Alaska Railroad. At the Alyeska Resort, located 40 miles south of Anchorage, you can enjoy excellent downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, or just relax in the spa. Enjoy a scenic railroad ride to Alaska’s Interior Region and visit to Chena Hot Springs Resort. The outdoor mineral hot springs at the resort, as well as the indoor hot tubs and pool, provide a relaxing environment after winter sports fun. Chena Hot Springs Resort also offers great Northern Lights “aurora borealis” viewing on clear winter nights!
- 8 nights accommodation
- 3 days midsize car rental with unlimited miles
- Train from Anchorage to Fairbanks
- Roundtrip transfer between Fairbanks and Chena Hot Springs
- 4 hour evening Aurora viewing snow coach tour
- Pool passes at the Chena Hot Springs Resort
- Scheduled flight from Fairbanks to Anchorage
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Optional insurance for rental vehicle, additional driver fees, or gasoline. Meals, excursions, gratuities, and admission fees other than mentioned. Lift tickets or winter gear rental while at Hotel Alyeska.