* Bookable for 2021 * Enjoy an in-depth and active Alaska adventure! Raft, hike and discover amazing scenery as you explore Denali and the Kenai Peninsula by car. Visit Denali National Park on a bus tour. Then explore the beautiful Kenai Peninsula in South Central Alaska, where you can go fishing and then add a kayaking or even bear viewing excursion. On Day Five of this Adventure Driving Tour, you also have the chance to book an optional excursion that gives you a chance to ride on the Alaska Railroad into the back country for a kayaking paddle OR float trip around icebergs with scenic views of Spencer Glacier. This very special Alaska driving tour is planned especially for active outdoor and nature enthusiasts and is the perfect way to truly experience all Alaska has to offer.
- 8 nights accommodation
- 8 days midsize rental vehicle with unlimited mileage
- Approx. 7-8 hour bus tour into Denali National Park (in September tour may only be 4 hours long due to snow and road conditions)
- 2 hour whitewater rafting at Denali National Park
- All taxes and fees
- Note: Inclusions and length of excursions subject to change
What's Not Included
Meals, optional excursions such as Spencer Glacier Tours, fishing or bear viewing in Homer and others. Gratuities. Car rental coverage (such as LDW or additional liability), additional driver fees, gas and GPS rental.