Especially designed for families, slow down, have fun and see major highlights including Denali National Park and Kenai Fjords National Park. The itinerary for this exciting family getaway considers Alaska’s distances and time necessary for outdoor activities. Have fun with those you care most about while enjoying stunning wilderness scenery, meeting real Alaska sled dogs at the home of one of Alaska’s leading Iditarod dog mushing families while coming face to face with marine wildlife! Experience unique family activities like a float trip to Spencer Glacier and a ride on the Alaska Railroad. Create memories to last a lifetime for your entire family on this entertaining, exciting, and educational Alaska adventure vacation!
- 8 nights hotel accommodations in moderate class hotels
- 8 days midsize car rental including unlimited mileage
- Spencer Glacier float trip from/to Portage with a ride on the Alaska Railroad
- General admission to the Alaska SeaLife Center
- Ressurection Bay boat cruise with lunch stop on Fox Island
- Seavey's Ididaride Kennel tour including dog cart ride
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Meals, optional excursions, and gratuities. Car rental coverage (such as LDW or additional liability), additional driver fees, gas and GPS rental.