The Kenai Peninsula in South Central Alaska is known as “Alaska’s Playground”. This leisurely self-driving tour allows you time to enjoy several state and national parks, go fishing, enjoy marine wildlife cruises and discover other outdoor activities that draw Alaska locals here on vacation.
On this Kenai vacation tour you will cruise through Kenai Fjords National Park to see glaciers and spot animals such as whales and sea otters, visit the Alaska SeaLife Center for an up close experience with marine wildlife and as well as take a guided hike through the rainforest. You will also have an opportunity for salmon fishing on the Kenai River or deep sea fishing in Homer, the “Halibut Capital of the World”. This tour ends with a stay at the renowned Alyeska Resort in Girdwood, a great place to relax and enjoy Alaska’s uniqueness and nature.
- 7 nights hotel accommodation
- 7 days midsize car rental from/to Anchorage including unlimited mileage
- Admission to the Alaska SeaLife Center in Seward
- 6 to 7.5 hour cruise into Kenai Fjords National Park with lunch
- 2 to 3 hour guided rainforest hike in Girdwood
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Meals, gratuities, car rental coverage (such as LDW or additional liability), additional driver fees, gas and GPS rental.