* Bookable for 2021 * This self-drive tour takes you from Anchorage to Talkeetna, Denali, Fairbanks, Kennicott, Seward and Homer. This ultimate “All Alaska” driving tour provides you with a vacation to see the best of Alaska’s scenic highways and features three of Alaska’s spectacular national parks. A stay in the massive Wrangell-St. Elias National Park, the largest national park in North America, a glacier and wildlife cruise into Kenai Fjords National Park, and a wilderness bus tour deep into the heart of Denali National Park. This itinerary provides ample opportunities to take optional excursions to round out a very comprehensive independent vacation in Alaska.
- 14 nights accommodation
- 14 day midsize rental vehicle with unlimited mileage
- Approx. 8 hour bus tour into Denali National Park (in May and September tour may only be 4 hours long due to snow and road conditions)
- Roundtrip bush plane flights between Chitina and McCarthy
- 6 hour Kenai Fjords National Park Cruise with lunch
- All taxes and fees
- Note: Inclusions and length of excursions subject to change
What's Not Included
Meals, optional excursions, and gratuities. Car rental coverage (such as LDW or additional liability), additional driver fees, gas and GPS rental.