From tidewater glaciers to the tallest mountain in America, you’ll be treated to the best Alaska has to offer – all in only 6 days! This popular Alaska tour out of Anchorage provides a comprehensive yet compact Alaska vacation including marine wildlife and glacier cruising along with the opportunity for wildlife viewing in Denali. Relax and enjoy spectacular scenery on the famous Alaska Railroad to Whittier then cruise the calm waters of Prince William Sound to view glaciers and playful sea otters. After a trip back to Anchorage, travel to Denali to look for bears and moose on a Denali National Park tour.
- 5 nights hotel accommodation
- Roundtrip train Anchorage to Whittier
- 5 hour Prince William Sound cruise with lunch
- Scheduled motorcoach or van transportation between Anchorage and Denali
- Approx. 7-8 hour bus tour into Denali National Park (in May and September tour may only be 4 hours long due to snow and road conditions)
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Transfers in Anchorage, meals other than noted, optional excursions, and gratuities.