Experience the best of nature’s bounty in Alaska! The variety of destinations, activities, and modes of transport in this Alaska adventure tour includes something for everyone. Ride the renowned Alaska Railroad to Denali National Park and view the mountains of the Alaska Range and abundant wildlife, such as moose, caribou and of course, bears. Denali is known for its wildlife and vast scenic views, including Denali – the tallest peak in North America soaring 20,310 feet above sea level. This quintessential Alaska journey continues as you cruise for a day into the calm waters of Prince William Sound east of the Kenai to view glaciers and marine wildlife up close and personal. Your Alaska vacation tour concludes with two days on the Kenai Peninsula in Southcentral Alaska where you can enjoy fishing in the plentiful Kasilof River or on the Kenai River surrounded by the lush rainforests of the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Train from Anchorage to Denali
- 6 to 8 hour bus tour into Denali National Park with snack
- Scheduled motorcoach transfer from Denali to Anchorage
- 5 days midsize car rental from/to Anchorage including unlimited mileage
- Glacier cruise into Prince William Sound
- 1 full day guided fishing trip on the Kasilof or Kenai River
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Transfers in Anchorage, meals other than noted, Portage-Whittier tunnel toll fee, fishing license or king salmon stamps, and gratuities. Optional car rental coverage (such as LDW or additional liability), additional driver, fuel or GPS rental.