* Bookable for 2021 * See Anchorage, Denali, Fairbanks, scenic Richardson Highway and Valdez. This tour combines a classic Alaska train trip aboard the Alaska Railroad with an independent tour by car, driving scenic Richardson and Glenn Highway. The easy pace of this tour allows ample time to enjoy the wilderness experience of Denali National Park with a bus tour into the park, as well as time to go sightseeing and explore the Alaska cities of Fairbanks and Valdez.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Train from Anchorage to Denali and Denali to Fairbanks
- Approx. 7-8 hour bus tour into Denali National Park (in May and September tour may only be 4 hours long due to snow and road conditions)
- 5 days midsize car rental from Fairbanks to Anchorage including one way fee and unlimited mileage
- All taxes and fees
- Note: Inclusions and length of excursions subject to change
What's Not Included
Transfers in Anchorage, meals, gratuities. Car rental coverage (such as LDW or additional liability), additional driver fees, gas, GPS rental.