* Bookable for 2021 * Designed for rail enthusiasts, this program includes Anchorage to Seward, Talkeetna, Denali and Fairbanks. From the majestic waters of Kenai Fjords National Park to Alaska’s great interior region, this adventure tour moves at a relaxed pace and includes many major Alaskan highlights. In just nine days you will travel the entire Alaska Railroad system, cruise to an active glacier, jet boat on the Talkeetna River, view wildlife in Denali National Park, and cruise on a classic sternwheeler riverboat in Fairbanks.
- 8 nights hotel accommodation
- Train from Anchorage to Seward (round trip), Anchorage to Talkeetna, Talkeetna to Denali National Park, and Denali to Fairbanks
- Scheduled flight from Fairbanks to Anchorage
- 6 hour Kenai Fjords National Park cruise with lunch served on board
- 2 hour jetboat safari in Talkeetna
- Approx. 8 hour bus tour into Denali National Park (in May and September tour may only be 4 hours long due to snow and road conditions)
- Half day sightseeing tour of Fairbanks
- 3-hour Sternwheeler riverboat tour
- All taxes and fees
- Note: Inclusions and length of excursions subject to change
What's Not Included
Transfers in Anchorage, meals, optional excursions, and gratuities.