See all the best places: Anchorage, Seward, Kenai Fjords National Park, Denali National Park, Talkeetna and Fairbanks in a relaxed pace. Sit back and enjoy the scenery as you travel by bus and by railroad. Upon your arrival in each location along your Alaska route, enjoy the major attractions in each without rushing and have time to capture the natural beauty of Alaska along the way.
- 10 nights accommodations
- 3 hour Anchorage city sightseeing tour including admission to the Alaska Native Heritage Center
- 6 hour glacier and wildlife cruise into Kenai Fjords Nat Park from Seward with lunch
- Admission to the Sealife Center in Seward
- 2 hour guided Exit Glacier walk in Seward
- Train from Anchorage to Seward, Talkeetna to Denali and Denali to Fairbanks
- Scheduled Motorcoach transportation from Seward to Talkeetna
- 2 hour Jetboat tour in Talkeetna
- Approx. 8 hour bus tour into Denali National Park (in September tour may only be 4 hours long due to snow and road conditions)
- 3.5 hour Fairbanks city sightseeing tour with admission to the Museum of the North
- 3 hour Sternwheeler riverboat tour in Fairbanks
- Scheduled flight from Fairbanks to Anchorage (coach class)
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Transfers in Anchorage (for standard program, courtesy hotel shuttle may be used), meals, optional excursions, and gratuities.