Enjoy a Glacier Cruise in Prince William Sound and see Denali National Park. Travel aboard the Alaska Railroad and discover local highlights in each Alaska town you visit. From a cruise on the majestic waters of Prince William Sound in Southcentral Alaska to Alaska’s great Interior Region, this train tour moves at a relaxed pace and includes two major Alaskan highlights. In just seven days you will travel most of the Alaska Railroad system, experience Alaska’s scenic glaciers and shoreline, view wildlife in Denali National Park, and take a trip on a classic sternwheeler paddleboat on the Chena and Tanana Rivers in Fairbanks.
- 6 nights hotel accommodation
- Train from Anchorage to Denali National Park
- Train from Denali to Fairbanks
- Scheduled flight from Fairbanks to Anchorage
- Roundtrip train from Anchorage to Whittier
- Prince William Sound 26 Glacier cruise with lunch
- Approx. 8 hour bus tour into Denali National Park (in May and September tour may only be 4 hours long due to snow and road conditions)
- 3.5 hour Sternwheeler riverboat cruise in Fairbanks
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Transfers in Anchorage, meals, optional excursions, and gratuities.