Discover four of Alaska’s best National Parks! Travel independently by rental car. This self-driving tour provides many unique Alaska experiences and takes you to some more remote areas! First, enjoy scenic drives along the Seward Highway to visit Kenai Fjords National Park and the Glenn Highway to Wrangell St. Elias National Park. Then travel to Denali National Park and visit the remote Kantishna area. Conclude your in-depth self-driving tour by viewing bears in their natural habitat. Depending on the time of the year, you may famous Brooks in Katmai National Park or Lake Clark National Park.
Ask us about customizing this tour to include other national parks as well!
- 13 nights accommodations (accommodation during the 2 night stay in Wrangell St. Elias National Park may have shared bath only)
- 11 days midsize car rental from Anchorage including unlimited mileage (pick up day 2/drop off day 13)
- Roundtrip scenic flights from Chitina to McCarthy
- 7.5 hour cruise into Kenai Fjords National Park with lunch
- 2.5-hr guided Historical Kennicott Tour in Kennicott
- 3-6 hour bus tour into Denali National Park (depending on weather and road conditions)
- Day excursion to Katmai OR Lake Clark National Park
- All taxes and park fees
What's Not Included
Transfers in Anchorage, meals other than listed, optional excursions, and gratuities. Car rental coverage (such as LDW or additional liability), additional driver fees, gas and GPS rental.