Discover 4 of Alaska’s National Parks! Travel independently by rental car and train. This program provides unique experiences and takes you to some more remote areas! First, enjoy scenic drives along the Seward Highway to visit Kenai Fjords National Park and the Glenn Highway to Wrangell St. Elias National Park. Then travel on the Alaska Railroad to Denali National Park and visit the remote Kantishna area. Conclude your in-depth tour by viewing bears in their natural habitat. Depending on the time of the year, you may famous Brooks in Katmai National Park or Lake Clark National Park.
Optional: Add a visit to another national park while in Fairbanks, the Gates of the Arctic National Park. Learn about the unique lifestyle of the last remaining settlement of the Nunamiut (inland northern Inupiat Eskimo). Or take a ground and/or flight tour to the Arctic Circle.
Ask us about customizing this tour to include other national parks as well.
- 13 night's accommodations (accommodation during the 2 night stay in Wrangell St. Elias National Park may have shared bath only)
- 8 days (pick up day 2) midsize car rental including one way fee from Anchorage to Fairbanks and unlimited mileage
- Roundtrip scenic flights from Chitina to McCarthy
- Train from Fairbanks to Denali as well as Denali to Anchorage
- Full day cruise into Kenai Fjords National Park with lunch
- 2.5-hr guided Historical Kennicott Tour in Kennicott
- Roundtrip bus transfer and wildlife viewing tour to lodge inside Denali National Park
- Meals and guided activities while at lodge inside Denali National Park
- Day excursion to Katmai OR Lake Clark National Park
- All taxes and park fees
What's Not Included
Transfers in Anchorage and Fairbanks, meals other than listed, optional excursions, and gratuities. Car rental coverage (such as LDW or additional liability), additional driver fees, gas and GPS rental.