Begin your Alaska vacation with a quick independent land tour to Fairbanks and Denali National Park to experience Alaska’s interior region. Enjoy the comfort of travel aboard the Alaska Railroad and by motor coach. Then settle in for a relaxing cruise on a deluxe Holland America ship to explore the Inside Passage and Glacier Bay National Park. This comprehensive Alaska cruise and land tour provides great wildlife viewing opportunities, as well as a variety of scenery – from stark tundra to ever changing river valleys to lush rain forest.
- 2 nights accommodation in moderate class hotels
- Train from Fairbanks to Denali
- 6 to 8 hour Denali National Park bus tour with snack
- Coach transfers from Denali to Seward
- 7-night Holland America cruise from Seward to Vancouver with all meals (large inside cabin (category MM) - no window)
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Meals other than on cruise ship, possible fuel surcharge, optional excursions, transfers in Fairbanks, transfers or accommodation in Vancouver, and gratuities.