Be adventurous and visit Alaska in the Winter season! This 8 day winter journey by bus from Anchorage in Alaska includes time for winter sports, relaxation at Alyeska Ski Resort, and Iditarod event festivities.
Get up close to Alaska’s wildlife in the winter including moose and bison. Learn about the Iditarod Sled Dog race from an Iditarod musher during a special kennel visit prior to the start of the “Last Great Race” where you will be surrounded by fabulous four-legged athletes known as sled dogs before they hit the trail to Nome.
- 7 nights hotel accommodation with baggage handling
- Local knowledgeable guide throughout tour
- Transportation in deluxe full size motor coach
- Admission to Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, Alaska Sealife Center, and Seward Museum
- Anchorage sightseeing tour
- Admission to Alaska Native Heritage Center and Alaska Zoo
- Alyeska tram ticket
- Visit to Martin Buser's dog kennel
- Iditarod Musher's Banquet event
- 7 breakfasts (B), 1 box lunch, 2 dinners (D)
- All applicable taxes and fees