Your experienced Alaska guide will help make your “Gold Rush and Glacier Bay” vacation smooth and enjoyable as you experience the attractions of Alaska and Canada’s Yukon Territory by train, coach, and cruise. Watch for bears, moose and caribou in Denali National Park then spot whales, sea lions, puffins and an array of marine wildlife in the rich waters of Alaska’a Inside Passage. Board a deluxe Holland America cruise to Glacier Bay National Park, Ketchikan, and Vancouver. This Alaska and Yukon tour enables you to visit an amazing variety of destinations in a short amount of time and for a great value.
- 7-night fully guided land tour
- 7 nights hotel accommodations
- Domed rail service from Anchorage to Denali
- Motorcoach from Denali to Fairbanks, Dawson City to Whitehorse, and Whitehorse to Fraser
- Flight from Fairbanks to Dawson City
- White Pass Railroad from Fraser to Skagway
- Airport transfers
- 6 to 8 hour Denali National Park bus tour with snack
- Fairbanks gold dredge tour
- Meals as noted on itinerary
- 4-night Holland America cruise with onboard accommodations, all meals, and port fees.
What's Not Included
Taxes and possible fuel surcharge, airfare to Anchorage or from Vancouver, meals other than those noted, beverages on your cruise, gratuities, or travel insurance.