* Bookable for 2021 * Explore Alaska’s great interior by train traveling northbound on the Alaska Railroad from Anchorage to Denali National Park and then continuing on to Fairbanks. The most popular bus tour into Denali National Park is included on this vacation in Alaska with opportunities for excellent wildlife viewing and a chance to get scenic views of mountain Denali, North America’s tallest mountain. This classic railroad journey through Alaska’s heartland is along one of the most scenic rail routes in the world.
- 4 nights hotel accommodation
- Train from Anchorage to Denali and Denali to Fairbanks
- Approx. 7-8 hour bus tour into Denali National Park (in May and September tour may only be 4 hours long due to snow and road conditions)
- All taxes and fees
- Note: Inclusions and length of excursions subject to change
What's Not Included
Transfers in Anchorage or Fairbanks, meals, and gratuities.