* Bookable for 2021 * Explore Alaska’s Interior Region, traveling southbound on the Alaska Railroad from Fairbanks to Denali before continuing on to Anchorage. A guided bus trip into Denali National Park is included in this tour. Offering opportunities for wildlife viewing and a chance to get a close, panoramic view of Mt. Denali, North America’s tallest mountain. This classic rail journey through Alaska’s heartland takes place along one of the most scenic rail routes in the world.
- 4 night accommodations
- Alaska Railroad from Fairbanks to Denali
- Alaska Railroad from Denali to Anchorage
- Approx. 7-8 hour bus tour into Denali National Park (in May and September tour may only be 4 hours long due to snow and road conditions)
- All taxes and fees
- Note: Inclusions and length of excursions subject to change
What's Not Included
Transfers in Fairbanks and in Anchorage, meals unless otherwise noted, optional excursions, and gratuities.