You will waste no time beginning your Alaska adventure with this “Alaska’s Gems” glacier and wildlife tour by motor coach! Your first stop is a cruise on the world renown Prince William Sound in South Central Alaska with its magnificent glaciers and coastal mountain scenery. Next destination – Denali National Park for a bus tour with the opportunity to see Alaska’s wildlife and view mountain Denali the “Great One”. This all-encompassing Alaska vacation tour continues to Fairbanks with an educational tour of Athabascan Native culture followed by a riverboat cruise and time for an optional trip to cross the Arctic Circle. On your return to Anchorage, stop in the unique small town of Talkeetna, the staging area for climbing expeditions to Denali. This “Alaska Gems” vacation is ideal for the traveler who wants to experience the variety of landscapes that Alaska has to offer.
- 8 nights accommodation
- Scheduled motorcoach transportation from Anchorage to Denali
- Train from Denali to Fairbanks, Fairbanks to Talkeetna, and Talkeetna to Anchorage
- Glacier cruise from Whittier including lunch
- Round trip motorcoach transfers from Anchorage to Whittier
- Approx. 8 hour bus tour into Denali National Park with snack
- Sternwheeler riverboat cruise in Fairbanks
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Transfers in Anchorage, meals, optional excursions, and gratuities.