Travel on the Alaska Railroad, take a comfortable scheduled bus transfer and visit Anchorage, Denali, Fairbanks and Talkeetna. Begin your Alaska adventure with a cruise into the world renowned Prince William Sound in South Central Alaska with its magnificent glaciers and coastal mountain scenery. Next destination is Denali National Park for a bus tour with the opportunity to see Alaska’s wildlife and view mountain Denali the “Great One”. This all-encompassing Alaska vacation tour continues to Fairbanks with a riverboat cruise and time for an optional trip to cross the Arctic Circle. On your return to Anchorage, stop in the unique small town of Talkeetna, the staging area for climbing expeditions to Denali. This “Alaska Gems” vacation is ideal for the traveler who wants to experience the variety of landscapes that Alaska has to offer.
- 8 nights accommodation
- Scheduled motorcoach transportation from Anchorage to Denali
- Train from Denali to Fairbanks, Fairbanks to Talkeetna, and Talkeetna to Anchorage
- Glacier cruise from Whittier including lunch
- Round trip motorcoach transfers from Anchorage to Whittier
- 3-6 hour bus tour into Denali National Park (depending on weather and road conditions)
- Sternwheeler riverboat cruise in Fairbanks
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Transfers in Anchorage, meals, optional excursions, and gratuities.