Create your own Alaskan odyssey! Enjoy a fascinating overland journey across the state from the Pacific to the Arctic Ocean! This Alaska adventure vacation begins in Anchorage as an independent tour taking you by the Alaska Railroad to Prince William Sound for an exciting glacier and wildlife cruise. Travel north into Alaska’s great Interior Region including a bus tour into Denali National Park before continuing on from Fairbanks on a small group tour into Alaska’s Arctic. You will cross the Arctic Circle on the Dalton Highway for an overnight stay in Coldfoot, Alaska near Gates of the Arctic National Park. Your scenic drive towards Prudhoe Bay traverses the spectacular Brooks Range and crosses the tundra of the North Slope along the Arctic Ocean.
- 7 nights accommodation in tourist to moderate class hotels with 2 nights in very basic hotels
- Prince William Sound glacier cruise with round trip rail transfers and lunch
- Scheduled bus transfer from Anchorage to Denali
- Train from Denali to Fairbanks
- Approx. 8 hour bus tour into Denali National Park (in May and September tour may only be 4 hours long due to snow and road conditions)
- Sightseeing tour of Fairbanks
- Admission to the Museum of the North
- Sternwheeler Riverboat tour
- 3 day escorted land tour including flight between Fairbanks and Deadhorse (Prudhoe Bay), guided ground overland tour between Deadhorse (Prudhoe Bay) and Fairbanks (driver/guide only). Choice of final day program of either a local sightseeing tour of Prudhoe Bay or a local sightseeing tour of Barrow ((Utqiaqvik).
- Alaska Airlines flight Fairbanks to Anchorage (coach class)
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Meals, optional excursions, and gratuities.