Create your own Alaskan odyssey! Enjoy a fascinating overland journey across the state from the glacier-filled shores of the Pacific Ocean to the vast tundra of the Arctic. This Alaska adventure vacation begins in Anchorage as an independent tour taking you aboard the Alaska Railroad to Prince William Sound for an exciting glacier and wildlife cruise. Travel north into Alaska’s great Interior Region, including a wildlife bus tour into Denali National Park, before continuing on from Fairbanks on a small group tour into Alaska’s Arctic. You will cross the Arctic Circle on the Dalton Highway for an overnight stay in Coldfoot, Alaska near Gates of the Arctic National Park. Your scenic drive towards Prudhoe Bay traverses the spectacular Brooks Range and crosses the fascinating permafrost of the North Slope.
- 7 nights accommodation in tourist to moderate class hotels plus 2 nights in very basic hotels
- Prince William Sound glacier cruise with round trip rail transfers and lunch
- Scheduled bus transfer from Anchorage to Denali
- Train from Denali to Fairbanks
- Approx. 7-8 hour bus tour into Denali National Park (in May and September tour may be shorter due to road conditions)
- Sightseeing tour of Fairbanks
- Admission to the Museum of the North
- Sternwheeler Riverboat tour
- 3-day escorted land tour including flight between Fairbanks and Deadhorse (Prudhoe Bay) and guided ground overland tour between Deadhorse and Fairbanks
- Alaska Airlines flight Fairbanks to Anchorage (coach class)
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Meals, optional excursions, and gratuities.