This “Circle Alaska” Family vacation in Alaska includes an amazing array of Alaska attractions and adventures for a truly unique experience with your kids. This family tour begins with a trip on the Alaska Railroad which provides an easy pace with scenic vistas and excellent on-board service. From Anchorage, you and your family will travel north toward Denali National Park with several opportunities to see Denali (Mt. McKinley) along the way. In Fairbanks, your clan will pan for gold and cruise aboard a classic sternwheeler riverboat.
While in Fairbanks, you’ll pick up a rental car and enjoy the freedom of exploring on your own for the remainder of your vacation. You will drive along Wrangell St. Elias National Park to Valdez then take a trip across Prince William Sound aboard the Alaska ferry. The pristine waters of Prince William Sound will give you a great taste of Alaska’s glaciers and marine wildlife. You’ll continue on to Seward and visit the Alaska Sea Life Center, a unique marine life research facility that is both educational and fun. Top off your Alaska family adventure with a summer sled dog ride at a championship kennel, a thrill at any age!
- 10 nights accommodations
- Train travel from Anchorage to Denali and from Denali to Fairbanks
- approx. 8 hour bus tour into Denali National Park with snack
- Sternwheeler Riverboat cruise
- Visit to Gold Dredge 8 in Fairbanks
- Admission to the Alaska SeaLife Center
- Wilderness dog sled ride with the Seavey's in Seward
- 7 days mid size car rental including one way fee Fairbanks to Anchorage and unlimited mileage
- Ferry passage for passengers and vehicle from Valdez to Whittier
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Transfers in Anchorage, meals unless otherwise noted, and gratuities. Optional car rental coverages (such as LDW or additional liability), additional driver, fuel or GPS