This tour is a great adventure! Ride the Alaska Railroad, explore Denali National Park, search for gold, meet a sled dog team and much more!
This “Circle Alaska” adventure vacation includes an amazing array of Alaska attractions and adventures for a truly unique experience for everybody. This tour begins with a trip on the Alaska Railroad (selected days) which provides an easy pace with scenic vistas and excellent on-board service. From Anchorage, you will travel north toward Denali National Park with several opportunities to see mountain Denali along the way. In Fairbanks, you will pan for gold and cruise aboard a classic sternwheeler riverboat.
While in Fairbanks, you’ll pick up a rental car and enjoy the freedom of exploring on your own for the remainder of your vacation. You will drive along Wrangell St. Elias National Park to Valdez. Afterwards you’ll continue on to Seward and visit the Alaska Sea Life Center, a unique marine life research facility that is both educational and fun. In Seward, take an optional boat cruise into scenic Kenai Fjords National Park. Top off your Alaska adventure with a summer sled dog ride at a championship kennel, a thrill at any age!
- 11 nights accommodations
- Scheduled Bus or Van transfer from Anchorage to Denali and from Denali to Fairbanks (on certain days, upgrade to the Alaska Railroad possible)
- Approx. 7-8 hour bus tour into Denali National Park (in May and September tour may only be 4 hours long due to snow and road conditions)
- Sternwheeler Riverboat cruise
- Visit to Gold Dredge 8 in Fairbanks
- Admission to the Alaska SeaLife Center
- Wilderness dog sled ride with the Seavey's in Seward
- 8 days mid size car rental including one way fee Fairbanks to Anchorage and unlimited mileage
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Transfers in Anchorage, meals unless otherwise noted, and gratuities. Optional car rental coverages (such as LDW or additional liability), additional driver, fuel or GPS. Upgrade to the Alaska Railroad