Designed for a lower budget, this self drive tour features two popular National Parks, Kenai Fjords and Denali. Enjoy stunning drives along scenic Alaska highways. You will have opportunities to see massive glaciers (Bear Glacier and Portage Glacier) on two different boat cruises. Travel into Denali National Park and learn about the history of the park, ecosystems and wildlife from park rangers. The affordable price of this attractions-filled Alaska tour will allow you to add-on optional flightseeing, rafting and other excursions everyone can enjoy.
- 7 night accommodations in tourist class / budget hotels
- 7 days midsize rental car
- 4.5 hour cruise with lunch from Seward
- 1 hour glacier cruise from Portage
- Approx. 7-8 hour bus tour into Denali National Park (in May/Sept tour may be shorter due to road conditions)
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Meals, gratuities, car rental coverage (such as LDW or additional liability), additional driver fees, gas and GPS rental.