The Alaska Explorer Tour is a one-way, guided group bus tour, ideal for a pre-cruise adventure in Alaska. In addition to expert commentary by your tour leader, admissions to local museums and the Alaska Native Heritage Center will provide even further insights to Alaska’s unique history, wildlife, native culture and lifestyles. Included is an excursion aboard the sternwheeler Riverboat Discovery and a bus trip into Denali National Park.
Enjoy stunning Alaska scenery as you travel in a deluxe motor coach from Fairbanks to Denali National Park and on to Talkeetna. A glass domed rail car is included from Talkeetna to Anchorage. Professional guides and drivers are local experts on Alaska and traveling with them is like traveling with a friend. This Alaska bus tour is a truly enjoyable way to experience all Alaska has to offer.
- 6 nights accommodation with baggage handling
- 6 breakfasts (B), 1 snack box on Denali tour (S), 1 dinner (D)
- Transportation in full size coach
- Dome train journey from Talkeetna to Anchorage
- Knowledgeable English speaking guide
- Sightseeing in Fairbanks
- Museum of the North admission
- Riverboat Sternwheeler cruise
- Alaska Native Heritage Center admission
- Tundra Wilderness Tour in Denali
- All taxes and fees