The Alaska Explorer Tour is a one-way, guided group bus tour, ideal for a pre-cruise adventure in Alaska. In addition to expert commentary by your tour leader, in Fairbanks, a visit of the University of Alaska is included to provide even further insights to Alaska’s unique history and wildlife. Included is an excursion aboard the sternwheeler Riverboat Discovery and a bus trip into Denali National Park.
Enjoy stunning Alaska scenery as you travel in a deluxe motor coach or van from Fairbanks to Denali National Park and from Talkeetna to Anchorage. A glass domed rail car is included from Denali National Park to Talkeetna. Professional guides and drivers are local experts on Alaska and traveling with them is like traveling with a friend. This guided tour is a truly enjoyable way to experience all Alaska has to offer.
- 5 nights accommodation with baggage handling
- 5 breakfasts (B), 1 dinner (D)
- Group transportation as follows: van transportation for group size 1 to 8 people (driver guide only) or full-size motorcoach transportation for group size 9 to 50 people
- Dome train journey from Denali National Park to Talkeetna
- Knowledgeable English speaking guide
- Sightseeing in Fairbanks
- Museum of the North admission
- Riverboat Sternwheeler cruise
- Tundra Wilderness Tour in Denali
- All taxes and fees