This independent self-drive tour features Alaska’s finest accommodation with a stay in Girdwood and Talkeetna as well as a wilderness lodge experience in Denali National Park! Enjoy an exciting driving adventure including a cruise to view the glaciers of Prince William Sound in South Central Alaska and scenic drives to see the grandeur of mountain Denali and the wildlife of Denali National Park.
- 5 nights deluxe accommodation in Girdwood, Talkeetna and Anchorage
- 2 nights at the Kantishna Roadhouse inside Denali National Park
- 7 day midsize car rental with unlimited mileage
- Prince William Sound glacier cruise with lunch
- Roundtrip bus transfer from the Denali National Park entrance to the lodge
- All meals and guide services while at the Kantishna Roadhouse in Denali
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Any insurances for rental car, additional driver fees, gas. Meals, optional excursions, park/admission fees other than mentioned, gratuity.