* Bookable for 2021 * Visit two of Alaska’s most famous parks – Glacier Bay National Park and Denali National Park! Begin your Alaska vacation tour in Juneau with a visit to Glacier Bay National Park. In 1925, Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve was designated as a national monument to preserve the glacial environment for public enjoyment and scientific study. It has since become one of the most popular destinations in Alaska.
Continue your tour with a flight from Juneau to Anchorage. Then travel aboard the Alaska Railroad into the interior of Alaska. Visit Denali National Park, home of mountain Denali, North America’s tallest peak.
- 8 nights hotel accommodation (moderate class)
- Round-trip flights between Juneau and Gustavus (smaller planes)
- Scheduled Alaska Airlines flight from Juneau to Anchorage
- Transfers in Gustavus
- 3.5 hour whale watching cruise
- 8-hour cruise into Glacier Bay National Park from Gustavus with lunch and park fees
- Train from Anchorage to Denali
- Scheduled motorcoach service from Denali to Anchorage
- Approx. 7-8 hour bus tour into Denali National Park (in September tour may only be 4 hours long due to snow and road conditions)
- All taxes and fees
- Note: Inclusions and length of excursions subject to change
What's Not Included
Transfers in Juneau and Anchorage (courtesy hotel shuttle may be available in Anchorage only), meals, optional excursions, and gratuities.