** Not offered in 2022 **
Take in the grandeur, wildlife, and scenery of Alaska’s wilderness! During our Alaska Lodge tour you will stay in three lodges located within national parks in Alaska for an in depth experience in Alaska’s pristine back country. First, experience the towering peaks and visit the historic Kennicott Copper Mill in glacier-filled Wrangell-St. Elias National Park. Then, hike or bike in the remote Kantishna region of Denali National Park. Your tour concludes at the Kenai Fjords Glacier Lodge, a custom-built seacoast lodge where you have the opportunity to view marine wildlife and kayak around icebergs in Kenai Fjords National Park.
- 12 nights accommodation
- 11 days midsize rental vehicle with unlimited mileage
- Roundtrip scenic flights in a bush plane between Chitina and McCarthy
- Roundtrip bus transfer between the Denali Park entrance and lodge in Kantishna
- Roundtrip transfer and wildlife cruise between Seward and Kenai Fjords Glacier Lodge
- Services of guides, naturalist staff, tours and equipment rental (except flightseeing) while at the lodge in Kantishna
- Day excursions and guided activities at the Kenai Fjords Glacier Lodge
- Anchorage Trolley Tour
- Kennicott Mine Tour
- Meals as noted in itinerary
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Transfers in Anchorage, meals other than noted, optional excursions, lodge and tour gratuities. Car rental coverage (such as LDW or additional liability), additional driver fees, gas and GPS rental.