See bears, whales and glaciers – all in one tour. This exciting program includes visits to Juneau, Alaska from where you travel by a float plane to view the majestic bears of Admiralty Island plus a whale watching cruise with glacier viewing in Glacier Bay National Park. Glacier Bay is part of a bi-national UNESCO World Heritage Site. Cruise the pristine waters that are the summer feeding grounds for humpback whales, and keep an eye out for a wide variety of marine mammals and birds.
Southeast Alaska, perhaps better known as the Inside Passage, is a magical place of lush coastal rainforest, deep blue fjords, rich Alaska history and abundant wildlife. This independent and multi-faceted Alaska vacation in the Southeast, features a National Park lodge and showcasing some of the best Alaska marine wildlife and glacier viewing.
- 4 nights accommodation in Juneau (airport hotel)
- 2 overnights at the Glacier Bay Lodge
- Transfers in Gustavus
- Ticket for the Mt. Roberts Tram in Juneau
- Bear viewing tour to Admiralty Island in search of bears
- Scheduled roundtrip flight Juneau - Gustavus
- 8-hour Glacier Bay catamaran cruise with lunch
- 3.5 hour whale watching cruise in Icy Straits
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Transfers in Juneau, meals, and gratuities.