Experience Alaska’s top attractions on this Glacier Bay plus Denali “land and sea” vacation. From the metropolitan city of Vancouver, start an amazing Alaska Inside Passage cruise aboard a deluxe Holland America cruise ship. On your cruise you will sail along beautiful Alaska coastline and visit Glacier Bay National Park. Keep an eye out for wildlife such as sea lions, puffins and even whales. You’ll visit small coastal communities and glacial fjords as you cruise in luxury.
On the land tour, you will spend nights in Girdwood and Anchorage, nestled in the Chugach Mountains, before you board the glass domed train and head north to Talkeetna. Spend two nights at Denali National Park to watch for wildlife including bears, moose and caribou. Your trip ends in Fairbanks where you will see firsthand Alaska’s Gold Rush history.
- 7-night Holland America cruise from Vancouver to Seward: onboard accommodations, all meals, airport transfers, and port fees.
- 7 nights hotel accommodations
- Domed rail service from Anchorage to Talkeetna and Talkeetna to Denali
- Motorcoach from Seward to Girdwood, Girdwood to Anchorage, and Denali to Fairbanks
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center admission
- 1-hour Portage Glacier cruise
- 6 to 8 hour Denali National Park bus tour with snack
- 3-hour Sternwheeler Riverboat Discovery cruise
- 2-hour Gold Dredge tour with gold panning
- Meals as noted above
What's Not Included
Taxes and possible fuel surcharge (see Dates/Rates tab), airfare to Vancouver or from Fairbanks, pre or post program accommodations in Vancouver or Fairbanks, meals other than those noted, beverages on your cruise, gratuities, or travel insurance.