Visit two of Alaska’s most famous parks – Glacier Bay National Park and Denali National Park! Begin your Alaska vacation tour in Juneau with a visit to Glacier Bay National Park. In 1925, Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve was designated as a national monument to preserve the glacial environment for public enjoyment and scientific study. It has since become one of the most popular destinations in Alaska.
Continue your tour with a flight from Juneau to Anchorage to begin the journey to visit the home of Denali (formerly Mt. McKinley), North America’s tallest peak. Travel aboard the Alaska Railroad into the interior of Alaska where you will embark on a scheduled bus tour into Denali National Park.
- 8 nights 3-star hotel accommodation
- Round-trip flights between Juneau and Gustavus
- Scheduled Alaska Airlines flight from Juneau to Anchorage
- Transfers in Gustavus
- 3.5 hour whale watching cruise
- Full day cruise into Glacier Bay National Park from Gustavus with lunch and park fees
- All-you-can-eat salmon bake in Juneau
- Train from Anchorage to Denali
- Scheduled motorcoach service from Denali to Anchorage
- 6 to 8 hour bus tour into Denali National Park with snack and park admission
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Transfers in Juneau and Anchorage, meals other than those listed, and gratuities.