By popular request, this new Alaska tour out of Anchorage provides a comprehensive yet compact Alaska vacation including marine wildlife and glacier cruising along with the opportunity for wildlife viewing in Denali. Relax and enjoy spectacular scenery on the famous Alaska Railroad to Whittier then cruise the calm waters of Prince William Sound to view glaciers and playful sea otters. After a trip back to Anchorage, travel by train to look for bears and moose on a Denali National Park tour.
From tidewater glaciers to the tallest mountain in America, you’ll be treated to the best Alaska has to offer – all in only 6 days!
- 5 nights hotel accommodation
- Roundtrip train Anchorage to Whittier
- Prince William Sound cruise with lunch
- Train from Anchorage to Denali
- 6 to 8 hour bus tour of Denali National Park with a snack
- Scheduled motorcoach from Denali to Anchorage
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Transfers in Anchorage, meals other than noted, optional excursions, and gratuities.