This classic Alaska self-drive tour provides you with a vacation to see the best of Alaska’s scenic highways and features three of Alaska’s spectacular national parks. A stay in the massive Wrangell-St. Elias National Park, the largest national park in North America, a glacier and wildlife cruise into Kenai Fjords National Park, and a wilderness bus tour deep into the heart of Denali National Park. This itinerary provides ample opportunities to take optional excursions to round out a very comprehensive independent vacation in Alaska. Stopovers in the scenic Alaska towns of Talkeetna, Valdez, Seward, Homer, Anchorage and Fairbanks make this the ultimate “All Alaska” driving tour!
- 14 nights accommodation
- 14 day midsize rental vehicle with unlimited mileage
- 6 to 8 hour bus tour into Denali National Park with snack
- Roundtrip bush plane flights between Chitina and McCarthy
- Ferry passage from Valdez to Whittier for all passengers and vehicles
- 6 to 7.5 hour Kenai Fjords National Park Cruise with lunch
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Meals, optional excursions, and gratuities. Car rental coverage (such as LDW or additional liability), additional driver fees, gas and GPS rental.