Our Alaska’s National Parks Tour takes you into the heart of four of Alaska’s national parks, all of which provide unique experiences in some of the most remote and wild lands left on earth! Enjoy scenic drives along the Seward Highway to visit Kenai Fjords National Park and the Glenn Highway to Wrangell St. Elias National Park. Travel on the Alaska Railroad to Denali National Park and the remote Kantishna area. Conclude your in-depth tour by viewing bears in their natural habitat at the famous Brooks Falls in Katmai National Park.
Optional: Add a visit to another national park while in Fairbanks, the Arctic Circle and into the Gates of the Arctic National Park. Learn about the unique lifestyle of the last remaining settlement of the Nunamiut (inland northern Inupiat Eskimo). Ask us about customizing this tour to include other national parks as well.
- 13 night's accommodations
- 8 days (pick up day 2) midsize car rental including one way fee from Anchorage to Fairbanks and unlimited mileage
- Roundtrip scenic flights from Chitina to McCarthy
- Train from Fairbanks to Denali as well as Denali to Anchorage
- Full day cruise into Kenai Fjords National Park with lunch
- 2.5-hr guided Historical Kennicott Tour in Kennicott
- Roundtrip bus transfer and wildlife viewing tour to lodge inside Denali National Park
- Meals and guided activities while at lodge inside Denali National Park
- Day excursion to Katmai OR Lake Clark National Park
- All taxes and park fees
What's Not Included
Transfers in Anchorage and Fairbanks, meals other than listed, optional excursions, and gratuities. Car rental coverage (such as LDW or additional liability), additional driver fees, gas and GPS rental.