On this Alaska Railroad Adventure, discover local highlights in each Alaska town you visit while traveling on board Alaska Railroad trains, with local experts and on-board rail staff as your professional guides. From a cruise on the majestic waters of Prince William Sound in Southcentral Alaska to Alaska’s great Interior Region, this train tour moves at a relaxed pace and includes many major Alaskan highlights. In just seven days you will travel most of the Alaska Railroad system, experience Alaska’s scenic glaciers and shoreline, view wildlife in Denali National Park, and take a float trip on a classic sternwheeler paddleboat on the Chena and Tanana Rivers in Fairbanks.
- 6 nights hotel accommodation
- Train from Anchorage to Denali National Park
- Train from Denali to Fairbanks
- Scheduled flight from Fairbanks to Anchorage
- Roundtrip train from Anchorage to Whittier
- Prince William Sound 26 Glacier cruise with lunch
- 6 to 8 hour Denali National Park bus tour with snack
- 3.5 hour Sternwheeler riverboat cruise in Fairbanks
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Transfers in Anchorage, meals, optional excursions, and gratuities.