The “Glaciers and Wildlife” Alaska vacation combines some of Alaska’s most famous attractions including Denali National Park and Kenai Fjords National Park. These two iconic Alaska destinations provide the best opportunities for viewing Alaska’s famous wildlife by both land and by sea. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the scenery while traveling via a combination of comfortable motor coach and rail through the coastal and interior regions of Alaska.
- 7 night accommodations
- Train from Anchorage to Seward
- Train from Denali to Anchorage
- Scheduled motorcoach transportation from Seward to Talkeetna
- Scheduled motorcoach transportation from Talkeetna to Denali National Park
- 6 hour Kenai Fjords National Park Cruise with lunch
- Approx. 8 hour bus tour into Denali National Park with snack
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Transfers in Anchorage, meals, optional excursions, and gratuities.