Aptly named “Bears, Whales and Glacier” this exciting tour plan includes visits to Juneau, Alaska where you travel by a float plane to view the majestic bears of Admiralty Island plus a whale watching cruise with glacier viewing in Glacier Bay National Park. Glacier Bay is part of a bi-national UNESCO World Heritage Site. Cruise the pristine waters that are the summer feeding grounds for humpback whales, and keep an eye out for a wide variety of marine mammals and birds.
Southeast Alaska, perhaps better known as the Inside Passage, is a magical place of lush coastal rainforest, deep blue fjords, rich Alaska history and abundant wildlife. This independent and multi-faceted Alaska vacation in the Southeast, features a National Park lodge and utilizes scheduled flights and day cruises showcasing some of the best Alaska marine wildlife and glacier viewing.
- 3 nights accommodation in Juneau
- 2 overnights in the Gustavus Inn
- Transfers in Gustavus and all meals during Gustavus stay
- Ticket for the Mt. Roberts Tram in Juneau
- Bear viewing tour to Admiralty Island in search of bears
- Scheduled roundtrip flight Juneau - Gustavus
- 8-hour Glacier Bay catamaran cruise with lunch
- 3.5 hour whale watching cruise in Icy Straits
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
Transfers in Juneau, meals other than mentioned, and gratuities.